New Year’s Resolutions
I like to use some of the quieter time between Christmas and New Year to reflect upon the highlights of the past year. 2014 has been an amazing year for me as I launched my coaching business, travelled around Europe and spent quality time with those I love. What were the highlights of 2014 for you?
I also like to take time over this period to consider what I want for the coming year. I’ll be focussing on setting powerful and meaningful New Year’s resolutions in my next newsletter in January however here are a few questions to get you started with your goal planning for 2015.
Sit down somewhere comfy with a favourite beverage to hand and answer the following:
- What needs to improve in your life for next year to be better than this year?
- What nagging unfulfilled aspirations or dreams do you have?
- What is holding you back from fulfilling your potential?
- What would your ideal year look/feel/taste/smell/sound like?
- In a year’s time, how would you love to be describing the highlights of your year?
Tip: Write down your highlights of the year and your thoughts about what you would like for next year, and date it, so that you can refer back to it to see how you are getting on.
If you would like some support with your goals, speak with me: https://hazeladdleycoaching.com/clarity-consultation.html.